21 de outubro de 2009

Roller Coaster (2)

Everything But The Girl/ Ben Watt / I still haven't got over it even now./ I want to spend huge amounts of time on my own./ I don't want to cause any serious damage./ I want to make sure that I can manage,/ because I'm not really in your head,/ I'm not really in your head./ And I see love and disaffection/ and the clouds build up and won't pass over./ This is my road to my redemption./ And my life is just an image of a rollercoaster anyway./ I still haven't got over it even now./ I want to spend huge amounds of time in my room./ And I'm not coming out until I feel ready,/ not running out for a while my heart's unsteady,/ and I'm not really in your head./ I'm not really in your head./ When you sky falls to minus zero,/ well some things must dissappear./ Oh this is my road to my redemption./ And my life is just an image of a rollercoaster anyway./ The names may have been changed but the faces are/ the same/ The names may have been changed but as people we're/ not the same./ And I'm not, no I'm not, no I'm not really in your head./ And my life is just an image of a rollercoaster anyway./ Yeah, my life is just an image of a rollercoaster anyway./

Nenhum comentário: